Monday, May 10, 2010

Canaan's Visit

Before I even start this blog, I want you to know that I seemed to have lost my camera. :( This is not a good thing. I either need to find it, or Steve promised I could have another Mother's Day present and get a new one. :)

That being said, we just ended a great visit with Steve's brother, Canaan! He arrived late Thursday night and just left a few minutes ago. We had a great time. Page and her Uncle Canaan have a very special relationship so it's always nice when they are together. Canaan had shaved all of his facial hair off, so Page was a little hesitant at first (that and us getting her up from nap too early) but eventually, she warmed up to Uncle Canaan and had a great time with him.

Over the weekend, we grilled out, went swimming in the pool, went to the Zoo, celebrated Mother's Day at South Mountain and out to dinner at Buca di Beppo, and LOTS of hanging out! We had so much fun and we will definitely miss him. Canaan got tons of great pictures and video on his new snazzy camera, so once he gets those to me, I will add them to the blog, but for now, you're just going to have to take my word for it that we had a great time.

Be careful driving back Canaan, and we will see you in July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment