Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Second Trimester.... FINALLY

OK, so I know it's been well over a month since my last blog. There's been SO much going on and I really have NO excuse for not blogging, just laziness. Since the last time I blogged, we've finished the school year out with my daycare kids (I only had one kid once a week all summer), we've been to CA to see Legoland and Disneyland, we've taken a trip to IL for Tad's wedding, and now we're busy preparing for Annual Conference next week. After that, another trip to IL for our Annual Summer Trip Home!

I guess the biggest thing that has happened to us in the last few months (other than Disneyland - if you ask Page... it may be the biggest thing) is that we were finally able to announce to all of our family and friends that... WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!! Page is going to be a big sister! All of our friends and family were thrilled (many not so surprised) and so are we! This past Monday marked the beginning of our Second Trimester! Thank goodness!!!! I'm hoping that the beginning of the second trimester means that all this gross "all day" sickness and extreme tiredness goes away. So far, it's getting better, but not gone! I'm hoping before our big trip...

We have a lot going on in our lives right now. We are excited and anxious about it all. I will try to get some pictures on here from Disneyland, and all our other adventures. If it doesn't happen... join facebook and check out my photos! They are all there.

OK, so for now, I'm out. I'll be sure to report in more often with all the excitement going on. Also, as soon as I get a belly picture taken, I'll be sure to put it up!

Oh, one last thing... in May, I had to say goodbye to a REALLY GREAT friend that I made here. She is awesome and... SHE'S COMING BACK!!! It's not under the best circumstances, but I'm happy to have Danielle and Ryder (Page's little buddy) back in AZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment