Monday, November 8, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 32 Weeks


Pregnancy Update - 32 weeks (34 weeks)


How Far Along: 32 weeks (or 34 weeks according to Logen's Ultrasound at 28 weeks)
Size of Baby: at 32 weeks he should be about 16.7 inches and 3.75 lbs (he was 3.3 lbs 5 weeks ago) and at 34 weeks he should be about 17.75 inches and 4.75 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Today at the Dr, they told me I had gained 1 more pound, so I guess I'm up to 13 pounds total. - FYI - I am COMPLETELY amazed I only gained one pound in the last two weeks. I have been eating NOTHING but sweets and potato chips. I did actually throw them all away on Saturday, though, because I was afraid of the weight I was gaining. Back to the apples and bananas for me!

Maternity Clothes: I am solely wearing maternity clothes and there are a couple pairs of jeans and pants that I wear exclusively, because they are comfy. I figure I'm so uncomfortable at this point, my clothes might as well be comfy, even if I just keep wearing the same stuff!

Gender: Baby boy - Logen Warren

Movement: His movement has slowed down a little bit, especially during the day, but when he moves, HE MOVES! His new thing is showing me his feet and either knees or elbows through my stomach. He thinks it's a fun game to play with Mom... I'm not always too thrilled as it usually hurts! :) But hey, any chance I get to catch a sneak peak at the little guy, and I'm thrilled!

Food Cravings: As I mentioned earlier, I've been eating/craving a lot of sweets and salty foods, so Halloween candy, brownies, cookies, potato chips, etc. I really need to get back to my fruits and veggies, so I threw the other stuff out and won't be buying more (assuming my will power holds up).

What I Miss: Sleeping, being able to breathe, non bruised ribs, etc. :)
Sleep: I have no problem falling asleep, but I can't seem to stay comfortable for more than an hour or two at night. I'm waking up constantly and having to pee ALL night long! Poor Steve... I think he hates sleeping with me right now.

Symptoms: You name it, I got it! (I'm really not trying to complain - I do enjoy most of the symptoms, even if they are painful... I'm just getting to the "I'm done" uncomfortable stage). Constant bathroom breaks, back aches, hip aches, bruised ribs, Braxton Hicks (although not as much), itchiness, swollen ankles and hands, tired, and just overall uncomfortable.

Best Moments This Week: Seeing Logen's foot sticking out of my belly and Page's reaction to it. She is now telling everyone to feel her belly for the kicks and also keeps hugging and kissing my belly. It's SO cute. Also, today we found out that since Logen is so big and we need to determine when we're going to have this little (big) guy, we get another ultrasound at our next appointment on Dec 1! I can't wait to see him again and to set our induction date!!!! We may have little Logen even sooner than we thought!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm looking forward our trip home. In less than two weeks, we'll be flying home to IL to see our family and to celebrate Logen with a Baby Sprinkle! Page cannot stop talking about seeing her family and Steve and I really miss everyone, too. We have a busy couple of weeks before then, so I know the time will fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment