Monday, November 29, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 35 Weeks

Pregnancy Update: 36 weeks (38 weeks)


How Far Along: 35 weeks (or 37 weeks according to ultrasound at 28 weeks)
Size of Baby: about 18 inches and 5.25 lbs or 19.25 inches and 6.3 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll have a more exact measurement on Wednesday after the Doctor appointment, but when I weighed myself this morning, I had no more weight gain, so still standing steady at 14 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Solely wearing maternity clothes. I am to the point of wearing my comfy big black palazzo pants whenever I can.
Gender: Boy - Logen Warren Hustedt

Movement: His movement has slowed down a bit, but when he kicks, he kicks. He is a VERY stretchy baby and he loves ramming his feet into my ribs!

Food Cravings: Capt'n Crunch Cereal. Random, I know.

What I Miss: We all miss our family that we had to leave back in IL! We can't wait to see them again in February when we bring our little guy back to meet them all!

Sleep: Depends on the night. Sometimes I sleep like a rock and others I wake up ever couple hours to use the bathroom or readjust. There's only been one night where I was up for a couple of hours at a time. Being back in my own bed has really helped, though.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, dull lower back pain, headaches, just overall discomfort. Anxiousness about having him. I can't wait to meet the little guy!!!! :)

Best Moments This Week: In the last two weeks (since I missed last week's update) we had a wonderful Baby Sprinkle for Logen, got to see most of our family and friends, and just had an overall good time hanging out back in IL and enjoying each others' company.
Also, last night we put up our Christmas tree and Christmas lights! It was so much fun. Page gets more and more fun every year! What a great time!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I am looking forward to our Dr appointment on Wednesday when we will have another Ultrasound and set our actual induction date! I'm convinced it will be the week of December 13, but Steve thinks it will be the week of December 20. I guess we'll see who's right. :) We are also looking forward to finishing up Logen's room and all the Christmas decorating and preparations!
I will try to get another blog done today or tomorrow with all the details and pictures of our fun visit home to see family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment