Monday, November 15, 2010

Pregnancy Update - Week 33

Pregnancy Update - 33 Weeks (35 Weeks)

How Far Along: 33 Weeks or (35 Weeks depending on which due date we're going by)

Size of Baby: At 33 weeks, Logen should be about 17 in and 4.25 lbs or at 35 weeks he should be about 18 in and 5.25 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: This is unofficial (not the Dr's scale) but I think I've gained another pound which gets me to 14 lbs total weight gain.

Maternity Clothes: Loving my maternity clothes. I've noticed that most of my fall maternity clothes is black. I thought about going out to get more, but at this point, why? I should only have another month or so left.. so everyone.. just deal with my black wardrobe! :)

Gender: Baby boy - Logen Warren

Movement: Logen isn't kicking as much anymore as he stretching. He loves to stretch as long as he can... and he LOVES my ribs! I think he's going to take after his Godfather, Uncle Tony, and start giving me bruised ribs.

Food Cravings: Weird... but Capt Crunch cereal and spaghetti

What I Miss: Bending over, sitting up normally, and being able to clean or do work around the house for more than an hour and be completely exhausted.

Sleep: It's getting harder and harder every night. Poor Steve has to deal with me. He's so great. He doesn't even complain.

Symptoms: EXHAUSTED! I feel like I'm in the first trimester again, constant trips to the bathroom, shortness of breath, itchiness, and bruised ribs. Just uncomfortable!

Best Moments This Week: Random dance parties with Steve and Page. Just hanging out with them in general. Steve has been working so much lately that we are treasuring every moment we have together.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our trip home to IL on Friday and our baby shower on Saturday! Also, looking forward to finding out if Logen is going to have a little guy friend or girl friend when Danielle Lutz finds out the sex of her baby on Thursday!

P.S. Yes, I know there's no picture this week. I will take one tomorrow and add it. Trust me, you don't want to see me today. I'm looking pretty rough... tired and no make-up are not my look right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment