Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter together. We missed our family and friends back in IL, but had a great time just the three of us. On Saturday we dyed the eggs and Page had so much fun. On Sunday morning, Page hunted and found all her eggs and loved eating the (very little) candy. Later in the day, Page helped us "destroy" the eggs by making egg salad! It came full circle. We had a great time, but we always do... as long as we're together!


Steve and Page starting to dye the Easter eggs!
At this very moment (I don't know how I caught it) she's telling Steve, "I want to hug
you" How cute!!!!!
They have so much fun together!
Smile for the camera!
Now it's my turn to help!
This may be most recent favorite picture of Page! She looks so grown up. She's so
proud of herself!
Look at my full basket!
I think she did ok on the Easter front! She had SO much fun!

Our happy family on Easter
She looks like she's up to no good! That's my girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment