Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!

Ok, so my friend, Danielle, brought it to my attention that I haven't blogged since Thanksgiving! Wow! How embarrassing. So, I'm here to try it again and to try and actually keep up with it. It's been a busy few months, but now that things are calmed down a bit, I hope to keep up with blogging. I'll catch you a bit on the last few months. Sorry, this may be a long one!

Since my last post, many exciting things have been keeping us busy. We went back to IL for the Holidays and it was great. Page got to play with most of her cousins and aunts and uncles. She got spoiled to death, and loved every minute of it.

After the holidays, we returned back to AZ and back to work. Steve had a VERY hectic schedule and was travelling a lot. He had a lot of meetings and A LOT of stress. Page and I tried to keep the stress level down at home for Steve, and just tried to enjoy our time together when we had it. Thankfully, things are calming down for Steve at work and the stress level should decrease.

In March, my brother, Jered, decided to make his first visit to Arizona. He was on Spring Break from college and decided that a little Spring Training Baseball was what he wanted to do. Page LOVED having him around and so did Steve and I. Unfortunately, Steve was working that weekend, but we made the best of it! We all went to the Phoenix Zoo on Phoenix's first warm, sunny day of the year. It was great. The next day we had tickets to watch the Chicago Cubs play the Chicago White Sox in their Spring Training game. Unfortunately, IT RAINED! I know, it never rains in Arizona... except when we don't want it to. So, we ended up renting a ton of movies and having a movie/video game night. It was a lot of fun. The next day, we were able to buy different tickets to watch the Cubs play the Oakland A's. It was a great time. Steve had to work in the morning, but he met us there and Uncle Jered even caught a foul ball and gave it to Page! She was in Heaven (and he was, too)! The following day, Steve and I were back at work so Jered decided that instead of sitting around and playing with the Daycare kids, he'd go watch another Spring Training game. This time, he caught himself a ball. What are the odds?
Jered left and we haven't visitors since, but it's been nice enjoying the spring days at home together. Page and I enjoy playing outside in the warm sunlight and Steve enjoys grilling with his new grill! The Daycare is going great. I even hired an assistant yesterday to help out on days when I have too many kids and for our summer vacations! We have some exciting plans coming up in the next few months, so watch for our DisneyLand trip, Tad's Wedding, and our summer trip back to IL. I think I'll it at that for now. I'll try to get some recent pictures on here, too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment