So, we went to the doctor today for our final ultrasound and to set the induction date! We have two and a half weeks until we induce Logen's birth! December 20th is the tentative date, unless he decides to come sooner on his own! The doctor said that we could set the date for the 20th, but since it's the week of Christmas and his induction isn't an emergency, it is likely that we could get bumped by other deliveries. So, we may have him on the 20th, 22nd, or 23rd, or after Christmas. Either way... we're so excited to be getting SO close to meeting our little boy!!
I felt like Logen had already dropped and the doctor did, too. He said he hasn't dropped all the way as I wasn't quite 1cm dilated, but he said I'm getting close. This is such an exciting time. We can't wait to meet the little guy, but we still have some last minute stuff to get done, so hopefully he'll hold out a little while longer. I'm technically only 35 weeks and 2 days, so until Monday, they would still try to stop labor, but anytime after Monday, they would let us have him if he tried to come! That seems SO crazy!
It's all getting so REAL now. I guess I should probably pack my hospital bag!! :)
1 week ago