Monday, December 13, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 37 Weeks

Pregnancy Update - Week 37

Yes, I know, I've been slacking on the weekly picture, but it's been on purpose! I'm pretty swollen at this point in my pregnancy, so I'm pretty sure no one wants to see the Marshmallow that I've become. However, we did get our maternity pictures taken on Saturday and I should have them any day, so I will post those when I get them to satisfy your need for pictures. :)

How Far Along: 37 weeks

Size of Baby: At 37 weeks he should be about 19.25 in and 6.3 lbs, but we know he's big so he's probably closer to 20 inches and 7.25 lbs (which is almost exactly what Page was when she was born).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, I'm not even going to guess. I can update this on Thursday after our Dr appointment. I'm REALLY trying to cut back on the eating, but I'm also SO swollen, that the water retention is adding pounds as well. Last week we were at 21 total pounds gained, so we're going to go with that until Thursday.

Maternity Clothes: I am only wearing maternity and some of them are even getting a little snug. I did, however, wear a non-maternity shirt yesterday. It was snug, but it worked!

Gender: Boy - Logen Warren Hustedt

Movement: His movement has really slowed down this week, although, today he has been exceptionally busy. He is head down and last time we checked, facing the right way (unlike his big sister was). I'm hoping he continues to drop this week before our appointment on Thursday and we actually have some effacement starting.

Food Cravings: ANYTHING. I'm kind of to a point where I'm just hungry all the time. I can eat fruit, pizza, chocolate, etc. That doesn't matter, as long as I'm eating. Not good!

What I Miss: I miss being able to hold Page. I've kind of stopped carrying her around for the most part. My back is killing me, so holding her just makes it worse. She is SUPER understanding and we still love our cuddle time on my lap. But I do miss picking her up and carrying her around. Not too much longer!

Sleep: I have good days and bad days. Last night I finally broke down and slept downstairs in the recliner (while Steve camped out with me on the couch) but I ended up sleeping worse in the recliner than I had been in the bed, so we're back to the bed tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Symptoms: Lower back pain, pelvic cramps, swollen legs/feet/hands/face, and CONSTANT peeing (I mean literally every 5-10 minutes)... it's ridiculous! Hahaha

Best Moments This Week: Getting maternity pictures taken on Saturday and hanging out at Glendale Glitters after. We also had family baking/decorating time yesterday. I just love hanging out with Steve and Page. I do need to remember to stay in the moment and enjoy what's going on and quite looking to the future because the days of just the three of us are quickly being numbered!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Spending this last week making the best of our family of three. We plan to do lots of relaxing and lots of fun family time! I'm also looking forward to our Dr appointment on Thursday to see how much I've progressed and to find out if we're actually going to be induced on Monday or be bumped to Wednesday (which has some added benefits - Charity will be here).


So, if everything goes according to planned, this will be my last weekly update. I may update on Thursday just so everyone knows where we are at and what's going, but I doubt I will update on Monday if I am in the hospital... unless it's to report that Logen has arrived! So... I guess I will miss my weekly pregnancy updates, as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment