Monday, October 4, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 27 weeks

Woohoo!!! Third Trimester!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks - Starting my third trimester
Size of Baby: About 10.2 inches long and about 2.6 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total I've gained about 6 pounds - I'll have a more accurate reading on this on Wednesday when I visit my doctor for a physical.
Maternity Clothes: I am completely in maternity clothes and since receiving a bunch of fall/winter clothes from my sister, Becky, last week, I can't wait for this weather to cool down so I can wear it all!
Gender: Boy - Logen Warren Hustedt
Movement: Lots of movement this week and his kicks are definitely getting harder. He always seems to know when I have to go to the bathroom and LOVES kicking my bladder at that time!
Food Cravings: Chocolate Chip Muffins!!! I eat WAY too many of them, so I have to offset them with eating WAY too many apples! :) I figure it's a good balance.
What I Miss: I miss being able to carry Page around. I still do it from time to time, but it's getting harder and harder. I miss being able to get off the couch without assistance and I miss my ankles not swelling if I am on my feet for any prolonged amount of time.
Sleep: Last week I would have said I was full of energy and sleep wasn't that big of an issue. The last couple of days, I can't get enough of it. I'm so tired and sleepy. I feel like I could sleep all day if I could... almost like the first trimester all over again. Whew... I hope this passes soon. Symptoms: swelling ankles, shortness of breath, MAJOR itching, and still some round ligament pain in my lower abdomen.
Best Moments This Week: Date Night! Steve and I finally got to go on a date and it was wonderful.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our VERY busy October! We have every weekend full and MANY weekdays are also full of fun and exciting events that we have planned! I hope Page is a trooper, like she normally is, and enjoys everything as much as we hope she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment