Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update - Week 30


Pregnancy Highlights: Week 30 (Week 32) - As of now, because of my recent Dr's appointment, I'm going to give two measurements and how far along I am. I will use the info based on my actual due date and also the info based on Logen's actual size which is two fulls weeks bigger than my expected due date.

How Far Along: 30 weeks/32 weeks... 10 weeks/8 weeks left!!!!!

Size of Baby: 2.75lbs and 15.7 inches long or more accurately: 4.25lbs and 16.7 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 lbs in the last two weeks, total of 11 lbs. I'm going to blame the 4 lb weight gain in the last two weeks on vacation and just eating a bowl of chili right before the appt. :)

Maternity Clothes: I'm enjoying getting to wear my long sleeved tops, finally.

Gender: Baby boy - Logen Warren Hustedt

Movement: Very active, mostly in the evening or at night.

Food Cravings: Chocolate and Hot chocolate in particular

What I Miss: Carrying Page around, laying on my stomach and back, seeing my feet.

Sleep: I can sleep pretty well. I've been waking up a lot to go to the bathroom, but sleep is always good.

Symptoms: My belly button has started to pop. Oh... and the back aches have definitely started.

Best Moments This Week: Our babymoon in San Francisco. We had so much fun together. (I'll try to get the trip blog done tomorrow)

What I'm Looking Forward To: The next couple months of getting ready for Logen and enjoying Steve and Page and all that we offer each other! This past weekend reminded me how much fun we have together, even if it's raining or stressful or not the perfect conditions... we always make the best out of what we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment